THE MORE YOU RAISE, THE MORE YOU GET.
More incentives coming soon
But the best part about fundraising as much as possible?
Supporting Special Olympics athletes across North Carolina!
BE BRRRRAVE. TAKE THE PLUNGE.
Set a fundraising goal to get these cool incentives!
POLAR PLUNGE PREP
Have questions? Check the FAQ!
Try these tips:
- Wear loose-fitting clothes that are easy to remove – your fingers will probably be numb after you exit the water.
- You will be exiting the water quickly, so do not wear anything that will be heavy when wet.
- Bring a robe, blanket, towel or jacket to wear while you are waiting to plunge.
- You must wear shoes – the ground will be freezing.
- Bring extra towels to dry off.
- Plunge with friends – it is more fun, especially if you create a crazy costume.
- For safety reasons, never dive into the water.