Mark Your Calendars
Unless otherwise noted, all venue meetings will be held at the venue we plan to use for Fall Tournament. You should plan to attend the venue visit for your assigned venue. Addresses are listed below for all venues.
Full GMT Meeting – Wednesday, November 9, 7 p.m. @ TBD
Functional Area Trainings:
- Awards Managers: Training Overview
- Competition Managers: Training Overview
- Logistics Managers: Logistics Training Overview
- Media Representatives: TBD Register for the Media Representative Training. Check out the 2018 Media Represntative Training Overview.
- Results Managers: Training Overview
- Venue Managers: Training Overview
- Volunteer/Info Services Managers: Tuesday, October 22 @ 6:30 p.m. Register for the Volunteer Manager Training Webinar. Check out the 2018 Volunteer Manager Training Overview.
Information will be updated for each venue as planning continues.
In each section, you will find:
- Venue layouts are provided to illustrate where everything will be located.
- Equipment lists are also provided for you to review.
- Logistics schedules give a detailed timeline on what should be happening throughout the event at each site.
- Venue equipment colors indicate the color/design duct tape you should find on all boxes, etc. that belong at your venue. If you see something with the wrong color, call Julianna! It means someone at another site is missing their equipment!
- Kate’s Skating Center – Hudson (1151 Skating Rink Dr., Gastonia, NC 28054)
- Venue Layout
- Roller Skating Equipment List
- Roller Skating Logistics Schedule
- Equipment Color – Yellow
Roller Skating section of the Head of Delegation page – competition schedules, lunch information, etc.
- Virtual Event
- Venue Layout
- Opening Ceremony Equipment List
- Opening Ceremony Logistics Schedule
- Equipment Color – Unicorns
- Embassy Suites Charlotte Concord (5400 John Q Hammons Dr. NW, Concord, NC 28027)
- Venue Layout
- Dance Equipment List
- Dance Logistics Schedule
- Equipment Color – Sharks
- Talley Student Union (2610 Cates Ave, Raleigh, NC 27606)
- Venue Director: Suzanne Simons
- Healthy Athletes Equipment List
- Healthy Athletes Logistics Schedule
Warehouse Day – TBD
General Awards Manager Information
Honored Guest Awards Presenter Grid
Awards Handbook – all the information about how to manage the awards ceremonies and different volunteer roles!
Awards Music Notice – information about where to find the song to play during awards ceremonies
Awards Diagram/Layout – Indoor Individual
Awards Diagram/Layout – Outdoor Individual
Awards Diagram/Layout – Indoor Team
Awards Diagram/Layout – Outdoor Team
Awards Staging – Individual
Awards Staging – Team
General Competition Manager Information
Officials Payment Form – Soccer and Softball
Certified Coach List
Competition Protest Procedure
It is the right of certified and advanced certified coaches to file a protest if they believe there has been a misinterpretation or misapplication of the rules.
- Review the Certified Coach List to check the person is a certified coach in the sport and also attended/reviewed the coach’s meeting.
- Protest Procedure Infographic – Coaches and Competition Managers should review this flowchart before a protest is filed to see if it is a valid protest.
- Coaches use this link to submit a Competition Protest Information such as specific rule or procedure is needed to complete this form. Coaches should notify the competition manager of their intention to file this protest so you are aware and can contact SONC sport staff.
- Contact your SONC Sport Staff Liaison and Games Rules Committee to speak immediately about the protest and review the merits.
- Protest Submissions – review the protest with your SONC Sport Staff Liaison and Sport Rules Committee Members.
General Results Coordinator Information
General Games Management System (GMS) Videos
How to set up your work area
How to print a test page
How to open GMS
Introduction to GMS
How to look someone up in GMS
How to select an event within a game
How to scratch an athlete from a game
How to scratch an athlete from a single event
How to print a scratch report
General Games Information