Welcome to Special Olympics Henderson County! We are always looking for more athletes and volunteers to get involved! Please see the Current Volunteer & Athlete Needs section below. Special Olympics reveals the champion in us all!
- Henderson County is looking for coaches, year-round volunteers, committee members, sponsors and financial partners. Please contact us if you would like more info on any of these things!
- Special Olympics North Carolina names new co-coordinators for Henderson County
- Individual Sport Training (time of year):
Athletics — March – May
Basketball — September – November
Bocce –September – November
Bowling — January – May (every other week)
Cheerleading — March – May
Golf — September – November
Tennis — September – November
- Monthly social events with Special Olympics Henderson County – Mud Creek Baptist Church every 3rd Friday Evening 6-8:30pm.
- Monthly Grub Club Monday evenings at Dana Community Center – More information on Special Needs Grub Club Facebook Page.
- Relevé Performing Arts Center – Special Needs Dance Class Tuesday Evenings 7:00 – 7:45pm. Classes Are Free.