The 2019 Plane Pull presented by Credit Suisse took place on April 27 at the UPS Tarmac at RDU International Airport.
What’s a Plane Pull?
The Plane Pull® is also a unique team building activity for groups. It requires participants to come together as a team to achieve a very daunting task — pull an airplane 25 feet! Five-person teams will compete to see who can pull a 30,000-pound plane the fastest! Participants must be at least 14 years old to compete. Each five-person team must raise a minimum of $800 total by the event date.
- American Pull My Finger – 9.23 seconds
- The Heavyweights (Food Lion) – 9.36 seconds
- Credit Suisse Heavyhanded – 9.75 seconds
Law Enforcement Division
- Foothills Regulators (Overall Champs) – 8.81 seconds
- Do Work (Jacksonville Police Department) – 8.87 seconds
- Bertie Enforcers (Bertie Corrections) – 8.94 seconds
- Burn Cary 1 – 12.00 seconds
- Diesel Divas (Food Lion) – 12.28 seconds
- CODE 1 (Bertie Corrections) – 12.46 seconds
Top fundraising individual: Ronna Wood-McGhee
Top Special Olympics NC Athlete fundraiser: Kristine Hughes
Top fundraising team: Fayetteville Police Department 5 Horsemen
Top Event Themed T-shirt Design: Hazardous Overgoodz – UPS
Top Team Spirit T-shirt: Minions Mafia – Special Olympics North Carolina Athlete Council