GET UP AND DANCE!
COVID-19 has impacted all parts of our community. We had to cancel the spring sports season, Summer Games, and one of the greatest parts of the athlete experience, the Victory Dance.
Engage with us by participating in this dance for inclusion and make a donation to show the world that we can still inspire joy, friendship and hope through the joy of dancing.
WHAT TO DO
Dance & Record
- Check out our dance instruction video to learn the official SONC Dance for Inclusion dance.
- Put on your favorite Special Olympics NC gear or any comfortable dance gear.
- Snap a 15 second video doing the dance.
- Say “This is the #Dance4Inclusion and I support inclusion for all. I challenge you to dance for inclusion!”
Post & Share
- Post your video to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or TikTok.
- Make sure you use the hashtag Dance4Inclusion so everyone can find your dance!
- Find and share your favorites by following #Dance4Inclusion on your social media channels.
LEARN THE DANCE
Song: “Better When I’m Dancin'” by Meghan Trainor