Is Special Olympics North Carolina Right For You?
We encourage you to apply if:
- You have experience successfully working alongside a team of diverse and determined individuals
- Your skills and experiences relate to the job description of the role in which you are applying with SONC
- You have a passion for social inclusion and equality
- You’re a self-starter and committed to the greater good
- You drive for results, are bottom-line oriented, and steadfastly push yourself and others for results
- You are a process-driven leader who gets things done and gets more out of fewer resources
- You enjoy navigating unforeseen challenges and working through ambiguity
- You’re an out-of-the-box creative thinker who thrives on innovation to ensure mission success
- You’re only satisfied when the job is completely finished
- You’re generous with your time and enjoy flexibility
- You’re an exceptional team player with a great work ethic
- You have an unquenchable thirst to be at the heart of social change
- You enjoy giving unwavering attention to detail and possess high levels of organization
Employment positions with Special Olympics North Carolina:
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no follow up emails or phone calls. Information received from qualified candidates will be reviewed. The position will remain open until it is filled.
Young Athletes Manager – East
Young Athletes Manager – West
Special Olympics North Carolina, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and the needs of the organization. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all people without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, citizenship, national origin, veteran status or any other protected category under NC or federal laws.