Thursday, January 28th
- 3pm-5pm – Unified Flag Football Game, all invited to participate!
- 4pm-6pm – Hotel Check in at the Sleep Inn ~ Transportation from the Hotel to Dance Hall Daze will be provided during the 6pm-7pm hour
- 6pm-7pm – Registration at Dance Hall Daze
- 7:30pm – Dinner, Bib’s BBQ
- 6pm-8pm – Fundraising Expo, Silent Auction and Raffle (Please make sure to fill out the Online Silent Auction Form by January 15th!)
- 8pm-11pm – Kickoff Social ~ Join us in your favorite football jersey for a great opportunity to renew acquaintances and enjoy music by the band, The Polaroids. Transportation from Dance Hall Daze back to Hotel will be scheduled every 30 minutes from 9pm-11pm.
Friday, January 29th
- 6am-7am – Breakfast at Hotel
- 7am-8am – Registration at Dance Hall Daze ~ Transportation from the Hotel to the Dance Hall Daze will be on your own.
- 8am-3pm – General Session ~ Lunch will be provided by Sheetz
- Unified Flag Football Address, Winston Salem State University Recreation Center – 601 S Martin Luther King Jr Dr, Winston-Salem, NC 27110.
- Please make sure to wear your sports gear!
- Be prepared to play Flag Football with some of our Forsyth County Athletes!
- Hotel Address, Sleep Inn – 1406 Heartland Dr, Kernersville, NC 27284.
- Overnight accommodations will be provided by Special Olympics NC for a maximum of 2 attendees from your agency. Any additional attendees from your agency will have to pay for their hotel with a rate of $68+tax. Contact Michelle Zaski at firstname.lastname@example.org to make reservations.
- Event Address, Dance Hall Daze – 612 Edgewood St, Kernersville, NC 27284
- Please make sure your agency brings an item for the Silent Auction that will take place on Thursday. Any funds raised from the item will go towards your agencies 2016 fundraising efforts. Online Silent Auction Form must be completed for all silent auction items by January 15th.
Please make sure that If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Zaski at email@example.com.
Recent Torch Run News from Around the State
The Law Enforcement Torch Run® for Special Olympics is officially endorsed by:
International Association of Chiefs of Police
North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police: (Endorsement Letter)
National Sheriff’s Association
North Carolina Sheriff’s Association: (Endorsement letter)
International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators
NC Department of Public Safety
NC Department of Justice
National Association of School Resource Officers
North Carolina Association of School Resource Officers