It’s time to take that wintry leap and warm your heart for Special Olympics! Put on those crazy costumes and go let’s go Freezin’ for a Reason. The 2014 Polar Plunge for Special Olympics NC season is fast approaching. Below is a calendar of all the Polar Plunges that benefit SONC and the latest information. New events will be added as they are finalized, so keep checking back.
Thanks to all the brave individuals who will take the plunge!
January 11, 2014
January 18, 2014
- Key Fitness Parking Lot Polar Plunge – Roanoke Rapids
January 25, 2014
- Zaxby’s Parking Lot Polar Plunge – Clayton
- Pinehurst Police Department Polar Plunge – Pinehurst Marina, Pinehurst
February 1, 2014
- Raleigh Police Department Super Plunge presented by Flow MINI & Raleigh Police Department – North Hills Club, Raleigh
- Winston-Salem Police Department Polar Plunge – Kernersville
February 8, 2014
February 15, 2014
- High Point Police Department Polar Plunge – Triad Sports Center, High Point
February 22, 2014
- NC State University Polar Plunge - Lake Raleigh, NCSU Centennial Campus
- Guilford County Sheriff’s Office Polar Plunge – Wet ‘n Wilde, Greensboro
- Special Olympics Lincoln County Polar Plunge – Denver
- Special Olympics New Hanover County Polar Plunge 5K Walk/Run – Carolina Beach
- Hickory Police Department Polar Plunge – Whittenburg Landing, Hickory
March 1, 2014
Create a fundraising webpage at Firstgiving.com/sonc to raise donations online.
Contact Dot Kohlbach at 919 719-7662 x 119 with any questions about Polar Plunges