Welcome to Special Olympics Caldwell County! “SOCC” serves 400+ children and adults with intellectual disabilities. Training and competition is offered in 8 team sports along with other individual sport opportunities. In addition to opportunities in sports, “SOCC” provide additional programs and activities designed to enrich the lives of our special needs individuals.
Everyone that makes up the “SOCC’ family are grateful for your passion and support of “SOCC”.
Volunteers & sponsors are always welcome and needed. You can help by becoming a Coach, working an event, raising resources and funds or many other opportunities that are available.
Special Olympics Caldwell County (SOCC) invites you to be part of bringing smiles, joy and personal growth to the individuals who participate in the sports and programs offered in Caldwell County. We need your time, talents and resources to keep “SOCC” operating and growing.
Special Olympics Caldwell County (SOCC) Information
- SOCC Newsletter
- October Soccer Event was a great success “Details and Pictures Highlighted in Dec. “SOCC” Newletter
- Basketball & Soccer teams attend SONC Fall Tournament Nov. 4-6
- Western Foothills SONC Association organization is moving forward
- “SOCC” & Caldwell County Recreation Partnership is moving forward
- SOCC & Caldwell County Schools preparing for Winter Games, Dec. 2nd @ South Caldwell High School
- Coaches needed for Bocce, Disc Golf, Cycling
- Volunteers need for Caldwell County School Games
- Winter: Basketball Skills & Young Athlete
- Spring: Athletics (Track & Field) & Young Athletes & Flag Football
- Fall: Flag Football
Additional Sports Activities
- Disc golf
- Putt putt golf
- Young Athlete Events
- Unified Champion Schools Events