Go freezin’ for a reason on Saturday, February 25 at the Triad Chill Polar Plunge at Wet’n Wild Emerald Pointe in Greensboro!
Triad Chill Schedule:
- 10 a.m.: Day of Registration
- 12 p.m.: Parade of Plungers
- 12:30 p.m.: Kids’ Polar Splash
- 1 p.m.: Plunge begins
Spectators for the Triad Chill may enter Wet’n Wild at no cost.
Avoid the lines on Plunge Day and attend the early registration event on 2/24 from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Wet’n Wild.
Inclement Weather Policy
The Triad Chill is a rain or shine event. Please note that in the case of event cancellation due to inclement weather, no refund will be provided.
Multiple registration options: a Triad Chill experience for everyone!
- Dip-A-Toe Participant: Too chicken to plunge in cold water? Then just dip a toe in the pool! $25.00
- Plunger: Plunge in the Leisure Lagoon pool $50.00
- Kid’s Polar Splash Zone: Children 10 years old and younger can splash in the Polar Splash Zone $20.00
- Family Plunge Pack: 2 Adult plungers and 2 Polar Splash Zone Kids (10 years old or younger) get to plunge & splash. $100.00
- School Plunge Team: School Plunge Team, maximum of 10 students, raise a minimum of $200 collectively to plunge as a School Team. $200.00
- Student Plunger: Plunge in Leisure Lagoon, must be 22 years old or younger and present student ID. $25.00
- Organization/Corporate Team: 10 people from your business or organization get to plunge. $250.00
Plunger Incentives: Raise more, get more
- Each plunger who raises the $50 minimum will receive a Triad Chill long sleeve t-shirt.
- Raise $100 and receive a Triad Chill long sleeve t-shirt and a fleece beanie hat.
- Raise $300 and receive a Triad Chill long sleeve t-shirt, fleece beanie hat and a fleece jacket.
Law enforcement agencies participating in the 2017 Triad Chill Polar Plunge include: Burlington Police Department, Davidson County Sheriff’s Office, Graham Police Department, Greensboro Police Department, Guilford County Sheriff’s Office, High Point Police Department, Hillsborough Police Department, Kernersville Police Department, Mebane Police Department, Winston-Salem Police Department and the North Carolina State Highway Patrol.