Go freezin’ for a reason on Saturday, February 24, 2018 at the Triad Chill Polar Plunge at Wet’n Wild Emerald Pointe in Greensboro!
Have questions about the Triad Chill? Contact Leslie Moyar at 919.210.0966.
Triad Chill Schedule:
- 10 a.m.: Day of Registration
- 12 p.m.: Parade of Plungers
- 12:30 p.m.: Pee Wee Plunge
- 1 p.m.: Plunge begins
Spectators for the Triad Chill may enter Wet’n Wild at no cost.
Skip the lines on plunge day and attend our early registration event on Friday, Feb. 23 from 4 pm to 7 pm at Wet’n Wild Emerald Pointe!
Inclement Weather Policy
The Triad Chill is a rain or shine event. Please note that in the case of event cancellation due to inclement weather, no refund will be provided.
Multiple registration options: a Triad Chill experience for everyone!
- Dip-A-Toe Participant: Too chicken to plunge in cold water? Then just dip a toe in the pool! $25.00 fundraising minimum.
- Plunger: Take the icy dip! $50.00 fundraising minimum.
- Pee Wee Plunge: For plungers 4 – 10 years old who aren’t quite ready for the deep end of the pool. $25.00 fundraising minimum.
- Cool School Plunge: A Cool School team is made up of 20 students who are ready to take their team spirit to the next level. $1,000 fundraising minimum. More details here.
Plunger Incentives: Raise more, get more
- Each plunger who raises the $50 minimum will receive a Triad Chill long sleeve t-shirt.
- Raise $100 and receive a Triad Chill long sleeve t-shirt and a fleece beanie hat.
- Raise $300 and receive a Triad Chill long sleeve t-shirt, fleece beanie hat and a fleece jacket.
- Law enforcement agencies participating in the 2018 Triad Chill Polar Plunge include: Burlington Police Department, Davidson County Sheriff’s Office, Greensboro Police Department, Guilford County Sheriff’s Office, High Point Police Department, Kernersville Police Department, Mebane Police Department, Winston-Salem Police Department and the North Carolina State Highway Patrol.