The 2017 Plane Pull® presented by Credit Suisse to benefit Special Olympics North Carolina will be held April 29, 2017 on the UPS Tarmac at the Raleigh/Durham International Airport. Registration information will be made available soon.
Congratulations to the 2016 Plane Pull Champions – The Bertie Enforcers of the Bertie Correctional Institution
The Plane Pull® in NC helps to provide nearly 40,000 individuals with intellectual disabilities the opportunity to receive sports training and competition in 19 Olympic-type sports. The Plane Pull® is also a unique team building activity for groups. It requires participants to come together as a team to achieve a very daunting task — pull an airplane 25 feet!
Contact email@example.com with any questions about the event. Event photos will be posted soon!
- North West Nitro (ResCare)
- RDU Roll Out 1 (RDU Maintenance Dept)
- Big Bears (Food Lion DC-4)
Law Enforcement Division
- Bertie Enforcers (Overall Champs)
- State Highway Patrol Smokey Bears
- Fayetteville Police Department Dectetives
- Lady Blue Birds- Fayetteville Police Dept.
- Power Puff Girls – HMS Host
- Bahama Mamas – HMS Host
Top fundraising individual: Tyler Hatley (Tyler’s Jet Streams) – $3,050
Top Special Olympics NC Athlete fundraiser: Kristine Hughes – $2,966
Top Event Themed T-shirt Design: ResCare
Top Team Spirit T-shirt: Special Olympics NC Athlete Council