The 2019 Plane Pull presented by Credit Suisse will take place on April 27 at the UPS Tarmac at RDU International Airport.
What’s a Plane Pull?
The Plane Pull® is also a unique team building activity for groups. It requires participants to come together as a team to achieve a very daunting task — pull an airplane 25 feet! Five-person teams will compete to see who can pull a 30,000-pound plane the fastest! Participants must be at least 14 years old to compete. Each five-person team must raise a minimum of $800 total by the event date.
- The Heavy Weights – 8.26 seconds
- Underdogs – 9.01 seconds
- Rampage – 9.04 seconds
Law Enforcement Division
- Foothills Regulators (Overall Champs) – 8.12 seconds
- The Bertie Enforcers – 8.44 seconds
- The Smokey Bears (NC State Highway Patrol) – 8.57 seconds
- Diesel Divas – Food Lion – 11.55 seconds
- Burn Cary 3 – 11.67 seconds
- Resting Pig Face – Fayetteville Police Department – 11.92 seconds
Top fundraising individual: Katie Bowe (Credit Suisse One Flew Over the COO’s Nest)
Top Special Olympics NC Athlete fundraiser: Patrick Wise
Top fundraising team: Credit Suisse One Flew Over the COO’s Nest
Top Event Themed T-shirt Design: Burn Cary
Top Team Spirit T-shirt: Special Olympics North Carolina Athlete Council