Volunteers are the heartbeat of our organization and help make Special Olympics possible. There is always something to do. Check out these volunteer opportunities.
- Volunteer with your local Special Olympics program
- Volunteer at the next big event around the state
- Take a Leadership Role as a Sport Development Team member
- Serve as a coach
- Participate in a fundraiser
- Donate your time as a sports official by contacting Andrea Stamm
- Volunteer in the SONC Morrisville Office by contacting email@example.com
- Compete alongside a Special Olympics athlete through Unified Sports
- If you work with law enforcement, join in our Torch Run efforts
- Get involved in youth leadership in the Special Olympics movement through Unified Champion Schools
- Offer your services as a medical professional at our free health screenings through the Healthy Athletes program.
“It is in giving oneself that one receives.”– Francis of Assisi
Class A Volunteers
We care about your privacy! Please read the SONC Volunteer Privacy Statement to see what we are doing to protect your vital information.
Have you signed up to volunteer at one of our events? We upload a list of volunteers and their assignments weekly. You simply need to click on the event(s) you have signed up for below to verify your job(s), shift times(s) and venue(s). If you feel there is an error, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that groups are often added in closer to the event.
Being familiar with your job as a volunteer will make you more effective, ensure a quality event for the athletes and make your experience more enjoyable and rewarding. We appreciate your taking the time to review the provided materials.
Watch the athletes tell you how to best work with them!
Volunteer Job Descriptions
Fall Tournament (Bocce, Golf, Roller Skating, Soccer Skills, Soccer Team, Tennis)
Summer Games (Aquatics, Athletics, Bowling, Cycling, Gymnastics, Power Lifting, Softball Skills, Softball Team, Volleyball)